Monday, May 07, 2007

Zero Sum #13



Here's Zero Sum #13! With #13 I have introduced intaglio into the works - the proceeds from #12 paid for access to a local printshop. Acid, ink, tarlatans, and various nasty solvents all for one low low price! So, soon we're going to have to sort out how editions are going to work in the Zero Sum Art Project. It should be interesting. The first etching will be somewhat similar to the image above, as it is a collage of proofs from an ongoing plate.

You want it for your own? Just visit the ZSAP eBay auction and get bidding. The opening bid is $7.55. Visit the auction and find out why.

3 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Blogger Peggy said...

Marc, I've just come across your wonderful project and have to say it is truely inspired. The concept and imagery are fascinating and I wish you much success- whatever the outcome.

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Marc Snyder said...

Thanks, Peggy, I really appreciate that! I hope you stay tuned. . .

 
At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I came across your site, and I think its great. Want to see my site and critique it? here it is.
Also you can check out my gallery here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter