Thursday, December 07, 2006

Less Wiggle Room

I was looking at the original goals/rules for the Zero Sum Art Project, and I felt that I should tighten something up. When I set this up I said "Should the project stay in the red for several consecutive sales, the "studio" will collapse". Now that I'm in to the back-and-forth of making and selling and spending, that seems like way too much wiggle room. So, for those of you keeping score at home, here's the new rule:

Should the Zero Sum Art Project's balance remain below -5.00 for longer than 2 weeks, the project dies.

and

The Zero Sum Art Project is not allowed to keep a positive balance of more than 10.00 for more than 2 weeks.

So there you go. I can't keep anything in reserve, and I can't stay in the hole. Gotta keep things right on the edge, or the whole business folds.

With today's purchase of a can of spray paint, the Zero Sum Balance stands at -.97. See the entire fiscal history here.

1 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Blogger revrom said...

Marc you have demonstrated my favorite Universal Law:

It depends,
but not always.

Change is Good.... whenever it has to do with Rules and Regulations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter