Monday, November 26, 2007

This Week's Zero Sum Auctions

If it's a Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday night, you should stop in and check out the latest Zero Sum Art Project auctions. Here's the most recent crop:



The Zero Sum #22 auction, ending Thursday night, 11/29, at 10 pm Eastern time.






The Zero Sum #26 auction, ending Friday night, 11/30, at 10 pm Eastern time.





The Zero Sum #27 auction, ending Saturday night, 12/01, at 10 pm Eastern time.





The Zero Sum #28 auction, ending Sunday night, 12/01, at 10 pm Eastern time.

1 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been an admirer of the zerosumart blog and I would like for you to check out my e-collage on loneliness. I am not sure what the differences between an e-collage and a blog is but I think it may be one of intention. I hope you enjoy it.
Janet McClelland collage artist.
I especially enjoyed your boxes. I have always been excited by diorama and theater.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter